The refined classic. The original Fornix ski helmet has been updated and improved as part of our Whole Helmet Concept™ to give better protection.
Take it anywhere
Whether skiing or snowboarding, on the pistes, in the park or in the backcountry, the Fornix SPIN gives the right kind of protection. Lightweight and well ventilated, the helmet features aramid reinforcements in the liner to enhance structural stability and protect against penetration.
Ventilation is fully adjustable, giving you optimum temperate control whether trekking in the backcountry or skiing on the pistes in deepest winter.
Secure, personalised fit
The Fornix SPIN helmet features an updated and highly adjustable fit system so it’s easy to find a comfortable and secure fit. The helmet also features our silicone pad technology SPIN (Shearing Pad INSide). A fixed goggle clip provides security and goggle chimneys allow steam to evacuate from POC goggles through the helmet.
• Ski and snowboard helmet for anywhere on the mountain
• In-mold construction with PC shell and EPS liner
• Extended PC shell covers helmet rim
• Highly adjustable fit system
• Adjustable ventilation
• Aramid bridges
• SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) silicone pad technology
• Fixed goggle clip
• Vents to allow goggle steam to escape through the helmet